Despite Tom groaning at the thought of another walk (I predict he'll just drive everywhere when he's old enough), we took a three mile round trip to the Holland Lake waterfall. In fact, T ran everywhere, and loved the fact that cheeky chipmunks helped us eat our lunch. They even sat on our shoes to munch the crumbs we dropped.
A much smaller drive today, twenty miles south to Seeley Lake - hooray for the laundromat and the old time cafe that deals in espresso and icecream. And to the campsite at Seeley Lake that I booked a couple of months ago - the only one I could secure was the "group" site - we had an enormous spot with our own grove of larch trees - and relaxed with a few other families at the swimming beach on the east side of the lake - lovely.
No comments:
Post a Comment